The dashboard is the first page you will see when you log into your Kevy account.
The dashboard shows you an overview of orders, average order value, top campaigns, visitors, identified contacts, revenue, and revenue linked to Kevy.
You may view the data under the 'Overview' heading for today, this week, last week, this month, last month, this year, last year, or all time by using the dropdown in the upper righthand corner.
The order, shopping cart, visitor and contact data at the top of the page update to reflect the values for the selected timeframe.
The Kevy Admin is where you can control account details, users, and user permissions.
In order to be CAN SPAM compliant, your address will be added by default to every outbound email. Ensure it is accurate by going to Admin > Users.
In the Account Settings, you can adjust your time zone. The time zone will determine when emails are sent, so ensure the time zone is the one you desire.
To add a new user, follow these simple instructions:
- Select Users from the sub-navigation under Admin in the left-hand menu.
2. This view shows you the list of Users associated with your Kevy store. Select Create User from the top right.
3. Simply add in the new user’s Email, Password, First name, and Last name.
4. Lastly, set the User Role: Viewer, Manager, or Admin. This sets the permissions granted to the user.
5. When complete, select Create User at the bottom right.
When adding a user to your Kevy account, you will see 3 user role options: Admin, Manager, and Viewer.
- Admin: can create, update and manage users
- Manager: Has full access to the Kevy account but cannot add or edit users
- Viewer: cannot edit or make changes to anything in the Kevy account. A viewer sees the Kevy platform in a “read-only” view.
Follow these steps to set up your ecommerce store on the Kevy platform:
1. Under Admin in the left navigation bar, select Stores.
2. Click the green Create Store button.
3. Enter the store name, site, checkout URL and account URL.
4. Click the blue Create Store button on the bottom right to save.
If you have multiple stores, be sure to create each store separately within your Kevy account.