Before you can begin sending emails through your Kevy account, we need to be sure your domain is verified through DNS settings. DNS records help ensure your emails are delivered to your customers' inboxes and not sent to spam or junk.
To manage the sending domains, you can find it in Kevy under
Admin > Domains.
Now users can do the following:
- Create a domain
- View the DNS records that need to be added to their DNS provider
- Verify that the domain records have been added
- Delete a domain
Below are instructions on how to add DNS records to your hosting provider:
- Go to your DNS provider's website. If you are not sure which DNS provider serves your domain, try looking it up by using a free Who is service.
- Sign in to your domain's account.
- Find the page for updating your domain's DNS records. This page often has a name such as DNS Records, DNS Zone File, Advanced DNS, or something similar.
- Locate the TXT and CNAME records for your domain.
- Add the below TXT record and CNAME records with the names and values provided below.
STEP #1 - ADD TXT RECORD
TXT: First you will add a new TXT record to your account. Use the values below which are unique to your domain:
- Name Value: _amazonses.kevy.co
- Value: xbREKuQEXF1/M8bw6uytYv4tki0ID1OuVfO/YS6kAtU=
After adding, the record should look like the below:
STEP #2: ADD CNAME (DKIM) RECORDS:
You will add 3 separate CNAME records to your hosting provider. Use the values below for each unique CNAME record.
- Value 1:Name: cbyptytht3pceozpqwiizftfvqc27lnc._domainkey.kevy.coValue: cbyptytht3pceozpqwiizftfvqc27lnc.dkim.amazonses.com
- Value 2:Name: em4y3b33cmbzmji562tzm35y6n3ikss5._domainkey.kevy.coValue: em4y3b33cmbzmji562tzm35y6n3ikss5.dkim.amazonses.com
- Value 3:Name: lrkycttc5kc5mh7pbxovloxukem4dehh._domainkey.kevy.coValue: lrkycttc5kc5mh7pbxovloxukem4dehh.dkim.amazonses.com
The added records will look like the below:
Once you have updated your DNS records, please confirm with our team, and we will verify. When a domain is verified, email sending for their account can be enabled.
You can also check this demo video on how to access and manage Domains here.