When you are ready to launch your form handler, you will need to integrate your form handler with your existing web form.
In order to integrate the forms, simply follow the steps below:
- Navigate to your Form Handler and copy the Endpoint URL from the summary page
- Navigate to the HTML of your existing web form
- Now you will replace your existing form’s post action URL to the Endpoint URL
- You’ll find the post action URL in your existing form’s source code, beginning with “action=’…’ "
- Place the Endpoint URL between the hyphens after the =
Once this is complete, your data will be able to pass from the form directly into Kevy with each submission.